Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kids say the darndest things!

When your kids are small you have to be so careful what and how you say things to one another. The things they say are so wihtout pretence.

In our house we have two big couches in front of the TV so you can get really comfortable when watching TV. I was on the one and Steven on the other, Cherise decided tonight was my night and made her comfortable on my coach. Being a busy 4 year old she just couldn't keep still - kicking me in the process. I got fed up and told her I was going to daddy and lie on the coach with him, not in Stevens nature to keep quiet he asked her if she was really going to leave us alone if we were on the coach, after a bit of silence , with a grin on her face she said: "I think not". The way she said it(sarcastically) and the grin was just too much for us and we burst out laughing.

No comments: