Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Accidents




Accidents happen so fast!




Tonight I was busy preparing food for the kiddies - and looking at Jean-Marie trying to ride her "bike". The next moment the bike tumbles backwards and Jean-Marie fell off the bike at the back. I wasn't worried as this happens quite often - she trying to get off the bike from the wrong side. I was looking at her and not seeing anything wrong, Cherise came to have a look and just yelled Jean-Marie is bleeding.




I must thank the ER crew for their fast response and in helping me to get to hospital and stiched up. The nurses & doctor at the emergency room were very helpful and friendly. I think I would have handled it a bit different if Steven were her to help, now I had to be the strong one and stay calm.




I just hope there is no scar.




Getting a child to grow up safely is only a miracle as accidents happen so fast. It doesn't matter how well you protect your children from harm accidents do happen.

No comments: