Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jean-Marie wound update




On friday morning we removed the old plasters as it was full of dried blood. The wound was open again. It was going to leave a nasty scar on her forehead.

I don't know if it was a blessing or not but last saterday morning just after six Jean-Marie fell again! Trying to kick a ball of all the things she could have done. Sad to say the wound started bleeding again. I took her to our GP - Dr Vermeulen and she recommended we open the wound again so she can put in some stitches under aneastetic.

It really took a lot out of me trying to make Jean Marie sleep without a milk bottle. Luckily my mom helped me. Big sister Cherise went to a birthday party and afterwards to grandma's. So I could just focus om Jean Marie.

I am still waiting to see what this little trip to the hospital will cost.

The last plaster over the stitches was removed this morning and it looks really good - if I think of how it looked the same time last week.

No comments: